FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE IS SPRING CONFERENCE?
Warm Beach Camp & Conference Center in Stanwood, WA
WHO'S ALL GOING TO BE THERE?
College students and InterVarsity staff from Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION until 3/29 - $99
- REGULAR REGISTRATION until 4/3 -$110
- LATE REGISTRATION until 4/7 - $125 (if space allows)
Please register online and be prepared to pay the $50 non-refundable deposit when registering.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY?
Talk to your IV staff worker about potential scholarship options
CAN I TRANFER MY REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE?
Unfortunately, your registration is non-transferrable. If for some reason you are no longer able to join us, you will still be responsible for the $50 non-refundable deposit.
WHAT TIME DOES THE CONFERENCE START?
Onsite registration/check-in begins at 6:00pm on Friday, April 8th in Cedar Lodge (dinner will not be provided on Fri)
WHAT TIME DOES THE CONFERENCE END?
We will plan to wrap up around 12:30pm on Sunday, April 10th (lunch will not be provided on Sun)
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Bedding (Sleeping Bag/Blanket/etc)
- A Bible (if you have one)
- Journal/notebook and pen
- Athletic/Rec clothes
- Sports gear (football, frisbee, etc)
- Swimwear (if you'd like to use the pool)
- Extra cash/check for the offering
- Musical instrument, traditional clothing, something culturally significant to share with your track and the larger group